NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - 2017-2018 nhl season........
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:41 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2017-2018 nhl season........

its been an interesting start to the season here is something to think about. maybe a bad start by the rangers isn't terrible. why you ask???? most teams are so close and ya wanna get out to a quick start but the favorites of pitt, wash, Toronto and some others aren't exactly setting the world on fire. tama bay is and no surprise. from this point of view the door is still open . I mean can the devils stay on top ? I don't think so . Ottawa is interesting with 5 ties . they find a way to win and I believe in the system they play but I cant see them any higher . jackets sure there legit. islanders playing well and Tavares is wrecking things I could see them moving into a middle seed. Pittsburgh are looking human and backup goalie situation is killing them. rangers are only 3 points out of a playoff spot .

the reason the rangers aren't doing good is simple. I have lundkquist , kreider, zuccarello and I just picked up buchnevich for fantasy hockey. whoever I pickup turns to mush. just like the guy from Bronx tale