NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Pike-a-thon 3, 2015!!! 6/27-7/5!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 04:38 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Pike-a-thon 3, 2015!!! 6/27-7/5!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Must be nice when you can get out and whack a big Pike on your lunch break. Hit the river for an hour today and yes it was high, yes it was almost unfishable, yes its as dirty as it gets. But 1 Pike decided she was hungry today. What a battle! Fish hit a 9 inch plug after a little twitch, twitch. All of the sudden, BOOM!!! This fish was all over the river jumping like a complete maniac. The aerial show was a sight to see. Finally I get the fish in the net and the damn net breaks and the fish almost flops back into the river. No, oh no, I'm saying to myself. Your not getting away from me you sexy Pike. Yep, I tackled her to the ground and got all banged up in the process. Put her back in the water while i goy my water, tape and Camera ready. All this while holding her by the tail so she wouldn't get stressed. Unbelievable!!! I need a new net, a bigger net! Here's the pics of the 36 1/2. The fight was nutz! Get out there guyz and girlz! The Pike have been hitting hard for over 3 weeks already.

TIGHT LINEZ!!!

SHOW ME THOSE TEETH!!!!!