NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - How many going to fluke meeting
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 06:29 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: How many going to fluke meeting

Dales and Hammer, I agree with both your posts. And Dales I know the problem starts at the federal level and as I said trickles down to the states from there. I've been to too many of these meetings where the voice of the recreational angler is essentially ignored with decisions made counter to what overwhelmingly was favored at the meeting. And we usually find out later it was a handful of people involved in the decision making process with a completely different agenda than the overall recreational angling community.

I'm not suggesting people don't attend, I guess maybe I'm just beaten down by the number of times our opinions have fallen on deaf ears which I know is what many (not all) involved in this process, both at a federal and state level, want.

I hope the majority gets what they want, just don't be surprised if a different option at the last minute comes out of left field. No one ever sees it coming.