NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Is China responsible for our fishing woes?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:24 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Is China responsible for our fishing woes?

Chicoms are still Chicoms. Remember they kill and forcibly operate on their own citizens for population control. I pity the people. The government is SAVAGES!

Our corporate whores will sleep with anyone for cheap labor like China. Embargo the hell out of them and good riddance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Bogan View Post
A few things that we are sure of, We have to stay in our houses, can't go fishing, cant do this, that, the other thing. The Chinese gov. is putting out propaganda laughing at us. Besides the Chinese Flu, what else have they infected us with? What will we do about it ourselves?
Anyone remember the Snakehead fish problem, the kids toys with poison chemicals in the plastic, the sheetrock in California that was mold infected,
the poison dog food, what am I forgetting? And they just keep sending over one problem after the next.
Many Americans don't have a lot of faith in our government to respond. After all, they let it happen, we as citizens have accepted it, how much longer will we go along with this continuing problem? Anything we can do?
I know it is difficult to stop buying "Chinese" manufactured goods, but, why not slow down where possible? Maybe use less Gulp, use squid, clams, natural local baits, buy an American made reel, locally made Spro style lures, jigs etc.
WE get screwed day in, day out, our freedoms have been taken away, how much longer do each of us participate in this?
I happen to be a tackle dealer. I will curb spending to the best of my ability on Chinese products, and if other dealers, fishermen do the same, it will be a small step, but a positive one.
America the Great! The Mighty Atlantic shall rise once again!
NJ Boating College- Lead Instructor
Big time hottie crabber