NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Anchor Nutri Bar for Sea Sickness
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 11:52 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Anchor Nutri Bar for Sea Sickness

Here's my experience with the Anchor Nutri bar this past weekend.

This is not intended to be a negative review, so let me first say that my wife is exceedingly prone to sea sickness. She's very, very sensitive to odd motion.

But we're always game to try something new, so after reading this post I bought some of these bars on Saturday. She was eager to try one, and ate one before we left the dock as recommended. She said it was tasty.

But if you were out on Saturday morning near Sandy Hook, you know it was like a washing machine out there, with 39,000 boats going every direction, and a steady southwest wind.

Well, she quickly caught a short fluke, but soon after she began to feel sick, so I ran her back in. All the motion was too much for her.

Again, I don't intend this to be a negative review, just an FYI that if you have someone who's very prone to sea sickness, these Anchor bars are probably not going to work for that person.

However, I will keep them on board for other guests. I like the concept of using protein in conjunction with ingredients which help with sea sickness. I think both are needed.