NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 10:55 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foul Hook View Post
Great time yesterday, wishin the fishin was better. I really only had two legit bites all the other were scratchy nibbles at best, one small hit and then they were gone. Thanks to Gerry and Alex, Capt Bob and mates Mike and John. You are welcome to Murr and Vinny for your banana fish which got both of you into the finals, you couldn't have done it without me. Personally I sucked.!! Blackfish Bobby really does know how to blackfish and makes some killer kielbasa and krout, Great chili from Joe DaFish had just enough bite in it. We all ate and drank like kings (and Queen). Murray and ragu should be in the WWF, Thanks to Kurtis for dropping the dime on me. Thanks to Wilson for getting me and my designated driver beers all day. Thanks to my driver for being drunker than me. Good to see some old faces and meet some new. Keep em tight boys!! LAB forever!!

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears