NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - 2023 Christmas Party Recap
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 08:08 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: 2023 Christmas Party Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
This was just epic awesomeness! All these anglers in one room sharing the same passion. It’s what makes me tick other than being a family man. You guys are my extended family and I’d do almost anything for my brothers and sisters here. I’m thankful for the friendships we’ve built and the memories we continue to make together. Let’s keep it going right into the New Year. I wholeheartedly love y’all! Thank you to all that put forth the effort to make this happen. Support eachother, support local business and keep pushing forward!
TIGHT LINEZ FOREVER!!!
I'm feeling you Eddie, love you too and appreciate all who roam with us my brother! So many good times with you and all the people at the party and more to come. What a great community we have here which warms my heart...

Whenever there's a need or a cause or a fishing trip we all come together and that's what make us us. Hope to see you on the ice this winter...

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area