NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - RFA -NJ Cod Safari on da Gambler
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 06:03 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: RFA -NJ Cod Safari on da Gambler

OK Boys and Gal,
Thread has gone a little "Lame" Lets get excited here. Looks like we are tapped out at 35-37 plus myself and Jim K (RFA-NJ Chair) . Thank YOU

Up to 10 Walk ons will be welcome but CASH ONLY and no guarantee on lunch

We are shaping up for departure Sat 5AM. Been talking to Capt Bobby and he is working on the Game Plan. Not going to mention the "W" word but looks OK, NW is best! Ok so I'll mention it a little

Boarding Order is as listed in first post: NO RODS anywhere on the Boat until your name is called. Feel free however to stow all your clothes bags, coolers etc in the cabin when you arrive. This will keep the parking area more clear and save time to get going as soon as everyone boards. Boarding order will start to be called at 4:45 AM. If you are not there then you will be passed over to the next angler that is there. Unless I am late then it all changes

Braid is allowed, Fishing in 100 to 150' , Galley will be open for Gambler Pork Roll and Egg sandwiches, 50/ 50 raffles will happen, Food drink etc and a great cast of NJFishing.com elite. I know and have fished with most of you but looking forward to putting a face to some screen names I haven't met.

Pool will be standard Boat pool run by mates and winner take all although if said winner wants to kick back to RFA-NJ a little we wont argue.

Any other yo dollar games you want? Dollar each for 1st Cod keeper , biggest doggie, most ling , most JMurr philly trash fish. Boat is called the Gambler after all!

Your Crew tip is included in your fare so up to you if you want to go further for exceptional service that's always provided on the Gambler

It doesn't get any better than this and just maybe we break the curse.

Any other questions post them up or call me.