NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - The "Best of 2016" thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:41 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: The "Best of 2016" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisper4694 View Post
when you devote that much time on one species that NJ 50 is out there waiting for you for sure!!
I definitely agree with that. Depending how hungry you are for that one beast, you can definitely better your chances and change your odds by devotion and dedication. I like your 1st pic bro...you're doing just that. I found my rivermonster, hope you find your freak as well.
Stellar looking pics fellaz, from Skunk on down!!! Can't say which catch of yours I like the best, but the one with Cris holding the blackfish & getting photobombed by that little girl is great!😂😂 Besides JD getting his Jeremy Wade on across the map, all these posts are great proof of how great this armpit is!!
As for myself, I didn't touch down on any ice last season so I stuck it out on the river with some carping & clean-ups. Had a hand in starting to stop the accidental further dumping into the Passaic River, preventing hundreds of thousands of gallons of sewage from mixing with our waters. Also helped a touch with the Dundee Island Preserve clean-up which was loooong overdue and much more pleasant to the eye now.👍🚯♻ As always good times all year and coincidentally my larger fish of the season were all caught on a wooden lure I crafted myself. My biggest pike was a 35" 13lber and as far as length I also bagged a 37" 8lber. Had a great year of teaching & sharing our craft too so that was pretty fun as well. Hope this upcoming year is even better!! Jersey!!!