NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Bad News For Sea Bass
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:38 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Bad News For Sea Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbank104
why would i give up ten fish because 25 fish is overkill and with 15 you can cross state lines and when you guys attempt to go off shore sea bass you wind up with off shore porgies that you end up filleting in your basement and funny how you make the assumption i don't fish much because i want to be a conservationist but when i do i am willing to to travel outside of jersey i follow where the fish i don't bend over backwards for captains
How is 25 fish overkill ? If I'm lucky I get one Offshore shot a year at them and I haven't limited yet . 10 to 20 2 to 5 lb knuckleheads feeds my family for a season. As far as Porgies are concerned I release them as I don't like to eat them . Don't assume anything pertaining to taking fish illegally with your "you end up filleting in your basement Bu!! Sh+!. Since when does being a conservationist and following fish outside of state lines have anything to do with each other . Sounds like you want to follow them until they are extinct . You don't bend over backwards for Captains but you expect them to bend over for you ?
Attached Images