NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - 2017-2018 nhl season........
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 05:28 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2017-2018 nhl season........

id say ya made out ok at the deadline. nemesnikov will get playing time in ny and he is fast . not the biggest guy but this is the new nhl. ya got a bunch of pics to use or trade. personally id like to see ya build down the middle in the center position but that's me . some of my ranger buddies say go after Tavares but im not big into that move. I agree somewhat with the coaching issues but id rather see lindy ruff run the powerplay not the dee . this "retooling" may not take years to pay off. ya have some good pieces in place . question is by the time this come to fruition how old will lundquist be . I like skjei on defense . I like the retool mindset. not a complete rebuild .

its been a little crazy year-
vegas need I say more,
montreal- sorry bill I know. bergevin should go before the rangers front office I feel.
my stars- still would like one more shutdown dee. I would have liked ian cole for shot blocking
rangers- its not totally terrible
Edmonton- needs speed, who can play with mcdavid. biggest disapointment
devils- I hate to admit it but a nice surprise, taylor hall mvp , without him there a different team
boston- I had them missing the playoffs but im a beliver now. mcavoy will hurt when it come to playoff . hopefully he is back. personally I wanna see boston Toronto in conference finals.
Nashville -is my west pic now
Colorado- seems after they got thru that Duchene mess there more focused. good for them.
sj- kane will help but im not sold on them past second round
Anaheim- this team was wrecked with injuries early on. they could go deep but in the end its Nashville

guys great to talk hockey with ya all. its a great sport and I wish , at 43 years old, I could still play without getting killed.
my biggest wish for this spring is for the NHL not toschedule any playoff games in the afternoon. it will cut into fishing time