NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 11:44 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurr711 View Post
Tomorrow is Put Up Or Shut Up what once was a group of toggers rounded up by a charismatic Napoleonic leader has turned into so much more. That charismatic leader was taken from us way to soon & now Put Up Or Shut Up has evolved into something much more important than a tog tournament it is to honor the memory of Michael M Wells aka Life's a Beach. I remember meeting Mike on the norma k about 12 years ago & he took me under his wing. Mike helped me immensely throughout the years whether it was "lending" me a rod & reel ( he never would take em back), the LAB payment plan for trips where I just had to carry all of his stuff, get him lunch, tie his hooks & just be his butler lol & even just calling me once in awhile to check on me & bust my balls about Philly sports teams. Tomorrow is not about who catches the most or biggest blackfish its about remembering Mike. I miss you old timer & hope you are looking down on & ridiculing all of us
Joe
For a guy who jokes around alot and is sometimes off the wall which i greatly enjoy. I have Mad props and respect for your post. Trust me when i say you will not find a more competitive guy who likes to WIN more than I, but when it comes to days like this it has very little to do with what your cooler looks like at the end of the Day. Your Odds just went up as i have now penciled you in to catch the second biggest Blackfish on the boat tomorrow