NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurr711 View Post
Tomorrow is Put Up Or Shut Up what once was a group of toggers rounded up by a charismatic Napoleonic leader has turned into so much more. That charismatic leader was taken from us way to soon & now Put Up Or Shut Up has evolved into something much more important than a tog tournament it is to honor the memory of Michael M Wells aka Life's a Beach. I remember meeting Mike on the norma k about 12 years ago & he took me under his wing. Mike helped me immensely throughout the years whether it was "lending" me a rod & reel ( he never would take em back), the LAB payment plan for trips where I just had to carry all of his stuff, get him lunch, tie his hooks & just be his butler lol & even just calling me once in awhile to check on me & bust my balls about Philly sports teams. Tomorrow is not about who catches the most or biggest blackfish its about remembering Mike. I miss you old timer & hope you are looking down on & ridiculing all of us
Perfectly said Murr.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area