NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Why do you fish????
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 03:03 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Why do you fish????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Simple question. Why? Curious to see the response
I used to fish because I enjoyed catching fish and bringing dinner home to help with finances. Made me feel great.

Sadly, fishing is no longer an inexpensive and profitable venture. It is very expensive. Additionally, the global police are always attacking us with flashing lights like we are criminals.

I fish A LOT LESS because its far too expensive now and I don't want to be looked at as a criminal while real criminals are getting pensions to sell us out.

I loved fishing so much and it is now a source of high discomfort for me. It is has been almost out of my life. There are more important things now....like fighting to stay free in this new Communist government of ours? (is this government really ours...not right now it isn't). Horrible. Really horrible....We are the new China/Russia/Venezuela. I have many Chinese friends that love our old America more than our "citizens" do.