NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - NJ Senate to Hear Saltwater Registry Debate
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Re: NJ Senate to Hear Saltwater Registry Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensdock
Hutch and TB and others have been talking about the license plate idea forever.Yet the only time it is brought up is when someone mentions moving forward with a salt water license.
WRONG. That statement is 100% false.

Since kensdock has never been involved in ANY of the discussions and process over the years for funding the division and has NEVER attended ANY of the meetings over the years (until recently, and then barely at all) he is FLAT OUT LYING when he says that RFA and myself have only brought it up when a Salt Water License is mentioned.

The simple fact is that when EVERY other option for funding the division has been brought up they have CONTINUALLY rejected them as simply not enough money.

Not that they would like or need more, just that it (whatever the option is) is not enough. So instead of actively supporting efforts to increase their funding, they reject those options outright until such time as they think they can get more, more and possibly more.

You know, I had this long detailed post I put up this morning, then I realized I was wasting my time giving the history and facts of the situation because Ken has proven time and again he is not interested in facts.

So, go do your own research and learn what has really transpired, I'm done trying to educate someone who is not interested in learning the facts.

next time Ken, try actually finding out what really went on and what was actually said and what the FACTS are about the past before you FLAT OUT LIE on the internet.

I would like to see the PROOF to back up your FALSE STATEMENTS.

Last edited by CaptTB; 12-04-2009 at 01:16 PM..