NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - NJFishing.com Holiday Party 12/17/15
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 01:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: NJFishing.com Holiday Party 12/17/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfish28 View Post
Great time as usual, special thanks to Fasteddie for the freshwater fishing forum baptizing, I didn't know he was ordained till last night...
Hahahahahaha! Pants dry yet? Sorry buddy! You just looked a little warm so I wanted to cool you off! I sure did drink a lot of beer after that incident. Good times! Thanx to Gerry and the fine people at JJ Bittings for giving me another great memory that I can't really remember. I forgot the hats I won and my damn Columbia jacket. The boys confiscated them for me I think. Well I came home with a good buzz and a JJ's shirt. That's so e really good brew over there!!! YEA BUDDY!!!

Merry CHRISTMAS guys and gals! Can't believe Jamie and her crew stole our freshwater table. I was ready to brawl at that point. Haha!!! I'm taking my table back next year. Sorry Jamie and crew! Your going down..........

Wilson, thanx for the drink buddy! I appreciate it. The freshwater crew did well with prizes last night as well as beer consumption.

Another thanx to Mike C at JJ's! I think I talked to you last night but I just don't remember. Oh boy, it's been a long day of work. I need a beer!!!