NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Hybrid M+G 10/26 on LH
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 11:48 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Hybrid M+G 10/26 on LH

Some of the foreigners use chicken livers in the fall just like u were catfishing, they use them on fishfinder rigs. I personally hate the smell and mess of them, I'd have to be desperate to use them haha. The wipers bottom orient in the fall, they will pick up bait off the bottom, some days I hear dead herring work better, and I guess the chicken livers give off a good smell. There are guys using them now already from what I hear, so they must work. I dont own an anchor and dont really wanna sit in one spot long, so not my style, but feel free to bring some and try em out. I do well with my style and methods, no need to complicate things. Eddie and I fished my boat last year and were high hooks for the day, 90% of our fish came 1 foot off bottom, we sat on a school of herring for an hour w fish all over without a bite on herring or binskys. U never know what the weather and sky will bring you, this year cloudy and especially rainy/misty days have been killer, blue bird skies have been lousy this year