NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - cut next year's summer flounder catch by 10 percent
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: cut next year's summer flounder catch by 10 percent

Yet most of the Fish-for-Hire guys raved and even wanted a lower size limit with a decreased bag limit.They cant have their cake and eat it to.Capt Adam said what Lab just stated.We had a fishery rebuilt and we took a half inch off and kept 3 less fish what did you think was going to happen.We were going to go over quota if we went over quota 2 years ago with 18" bag at 8 fish.The people that set these rules have not one care in the world for you or me .I work over 75 hours a week am never late paying my taxes or any bill for that matter.I take care of my faimly follow the law and support my country every chance i get.I try and help anyone that i can and even help some people that dont appericate it.My 2 outlets for stress are fishing and hunting just like many of you.What do we get for being good Americans and good Stewards of the Land and Sea we bend over and take it up the tail pipe again.The question we have to ask ourselves is when is it enough when are we fed up enough to do something about it.I guess we havent reached that point yet cause its the same old same old.The REC. guys get screwed over and over. PS This post is not directed at you Capt Ron dont want you to think that since you Are a For-hire-guy