NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:45 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
In and will bring some NJFishing.com t-shirts for the raffle. I'll see what I can do about getting some handcrafted beer from JJ Bitting Brewing Company too. Burp Should be a great time with this cast of characters.

I'm thinking we should have a little fun with an optional side wager. Let's call it the NJFishing.com Wall of Shame Award...

If you are in this challenge and enter a pool fish and it's the lightest, you wear an NJFishing.com thong and a pink bra from the last drop of the day all the way back to the dock. As a special bonus you get your very own sticky post featuring your photo, which will be taken (tastefully of coarse) on the bow pulpit. Post stays up a day for each pound of the largest pool fish entered in this contest.

Steve please bring the bra and I will provide the thong. Probably best if we get XXLs and think we might also bring some duct tape to insure a proper fitting

If you are in (totally optional) post in this thread and I will track the names here in this post.

NJFishing.com Wall Of Shame Award Particpants
1) Gerry Z

trust me, you don't want to see me in a thong, the bra was bad enough. I will have to think about this one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phpOVXUzFPM..jpg
Views:	308
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	50100  

Last edited by shrimpman steve; 06-27-2012 at 07:49 AM..