NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Non Fishing (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nmfs & noaa (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95083)

stevelikes2fish 03-11-2017 09:53 AM

Nmfs & noaa

About one of the best summaries I've seen. I stand firm in my belief regarding NOAA and NMFS. Now is the time, more than ever to stand up and fight back.

NMFS Nonsensical Moronic Fishing Science
NOAA Never On About Anything

"Very bad for Americans! Much like far left leaning media who choose to fabricate news rather than report the truth, National Marine Fisheries, infiltrated by many tree huggers, PETA representatives, and other animal rights activists, with virtually no adult oversight by NOAA or the Department of Commerce, are working hard behind closed doors to shut down recreational fishing in federal waters up and down the east coast of the United States. Armed with numbers that are virtually made up, based on invalid research, flawed data collection methods, and manipulated data analysis, marine fisheries makes whimsical decisions with no consideration for the significant and far reaching detrimental economic impact their fake math has on local economies all along our east coast. Their goal is to shut down recreational fishing period. Succinctly, National Marine Fisheries, a disaster; bad for the millions of Americans who are denied participation in one of Americas greatest pastimes."

2na 03-11-2017 11:48 AM

Re: Nmfs & noaa

Ooooohh boy!!! Here we go again!

fishguy 03-11-2017 01:17 PM

***rises to the bait...checks out the spread...swims away from the troll***

Pennsy Guy 03-11-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2na (Post 476126)
Ooooohh boy!!! Here we go again!

And again and again.....

togzilla 03-11-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishguy (Post 476129)

Now that's a funny response!

Irish Jigger 03-11-2017 07:03 PM

Cabin Fever really setting in!!!

reason162 03-11-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishguy (Post 476129)

Sad part is he's not trolling...

fishguy 03-12-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reason162 (Post 476157)
Sad part is he's not trolling...

I know. The vast, deep state, leftist shadow government now secretly being run by Barack HUSSEIN Obama and the librul commie overlords are using fake science to steal our rights to go fishing. Its true. I has to be, I saw it on the interwebs.

blindalfred 03-12-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevelikes2fish (Post 476121)
About one of the best summaries I've seen. I stand firm in my belief regarding NOAA and NMFS. Now is the time, more than ever to stand up and fight back.

NMFS Nonsensical Moronic Fishing Science
NOAA Never On About Anything

"Very bad for Americans! Much like far left leaning media who choose to fabricate news rather than report the truth, National Marine Fisheries, infiltrated by many tree huggers, PETA representatives, and other animal rights activists, with virtually no adult oversight by NOAA or the Department of Commerce, are working hard behind closed doors to shut down recreational fishing in federal waters up and down the east coast of the United States. Armed with numbers that are virtually made up, based on invalid research, flawed data collection methods, and manipulated data analysis, marine fisheries makes whimsical decisions with no consideration for the significant and far reaching detrimental economic impact their fake math has on local economies all along our east coast. Their goal is to shut down recreational fishing period. Succinctly, National Marine Fisheries, a disaster; bad for the millions of Americans who are denied participation in one of Americas greatest pastimes."

Just curious about the source of this summary. Would like to see credit given where it is due. Thanks.