NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Best Of (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Welcome Eyes On First Ave - Atlantic Highlands (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48987)

Gerry Zagorski 06-20-2012 04:43 PM

Welcome Eyes On First Ave - Atlantic Highlands

1 Attachment(s)
Please help me extend a warm NJFishing.com welcome to Jamie Troster and the staff at Eyes On First Ave in the Atlantic Highlands www.eyesonfirstave.com

Eyes on First Ave is owned and operated by Jamie, who is a Licensed Optician in the State of New Jersey. Jamie has been in the optical industry for over 20 years. She started her career working in an optical laboratory and was responsible for the production and quality of all types of eyewear. Jamie was soon promoted to the position of store manager for a leading national optical retailer. For the past twelve years, Jamie has been responsible for the management and overall successful operation of 25 Optical Stores in New York City and New Jersey. Jamie resigned her corporate position to purse her dream of opening Eyes on First Ave in Atlantic Highlands, NJ.

Eyes on First Ave is an Authorized Dealer for all of the top eyeglass brands. Costa Del Mar, Kaenon, Oakley, Maui Jim, Ray Ban and Tom Ford are just a few. All of them are available in prescription and non prescription, including progressives.

In addition, Eyes on First Ave is now the largest authorized prescription and non prescription Costa Del Mar Dealer in Monmouth County. You can find and try on just about every Costa style at the store. Stop by the store and experience Costa’s new 580 lens.

Eyes exams are available. Please contact the store at 732 291 3937 or visit their website at www.eyesonfirstave.com for more details.

Welcome Jamie and staff!!

1captainron 06-20-2012 04:48 PM

Re: Welcome Eyes On First Ave - Atlantic Highlands

Excellent place to promo your top of the line products Jamie, best of luck!!

Saw the young ladies handing out 10% discounts last week in the Harbor...is that deal still on?

PS: The pic of Chris on the sign in front of your shop is killer.:)

Capt.Ron/Fishermen

Chris G 06-20-2012 07:33 PM

Congrats Jamie, & i'm sure you'll find alot of great people on this site looking for the proper eyewear.

I've known & worked with Jamie both in & out of the "national optical retailer" for 15 years. She is hands down the most knowledgeable, outgoing & educated optician in her field.

Her selection of Costa Del Mar is ridiculous. If she doesn't have it, she'll get it! & if Costa's don't "tickle you're fancy" i'm sure she can fit you into something that fits you're needs.

Stop by & see Jamie on the way home from the boat & find yourself a pair of shades (prescription or non prescrip) that fits you're needs.

She's a fisherman's best optician!!!

Gerry Zagorski 06-21-2012 11:13 AM

Check out their banner above... Now I know why Chris left the Fisherman... He's a famous sunlgass model now. Probably going to have bankers hands pretty soon too :D

Chris G 06-21-2012 11:44 AM

The life of a super model is a tough one Ger'. ;)

PS - You're inbox is full.

Gerry Zagorski 06-21-2012 12:27 PM

Cleaned it out Chris...

LeftyReeler 06-21-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
Check out their banner above... Now I know why Chris left the Fisherman... He's a famous sunlgass model now. Probably going to have bankers hands pretty soon too :D

Wow that kid looks cool in shades.....

EyesOnFirstAve 06-21-2012 04:59 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks goes out to those of you that have reached out and welcomed me as a new sponsor to NJFishing.com. Happy Fishing! :cool:

EyesOnFirstAve 06-21-2012 05:20 PM

Thank you Captain Ron, I appreciate your warm welcome!

I agree, Chris makes quite the Costa Model. We can say we knew him when. I hope he does not forget us little people. There is not anything I can't convince someone to do after enough tequila! LOL Hope to see you. :cool:

Jamie

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1captainron
Excellent place to promo your top of the line products Jamie, best of luck!!

Saw the young ladies handing out 10% discounts last week in the Harbor...is that deal still on?

PS: The pic of Chris on the sign in front of your shop is killer.:)

Capt.Ron/Fishermen

EyesOnFirstAve 06-21-2012 05:25 PM

Chris,

Thank you for the welcome and kind words. And thanks for letting me and your wife plaster your Costa picture everywhere. LOL I want royalties when you get your modeling gig. See you soon.

Jamie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris G
Congrats Jamie, & i'm sure you'll find alot of great people on this site looking for the proper eyewear.

I've known & worked with Jamie both in & out of the "national optical retailer" for 15 years. She is hands down the most knowledgeable, outgoing & educated optician in her field.

Her selection of Costa Del Mar is ridiculous. If she doesn't have it, she'll get it! & if Costa's don't "tickle you're fancy" i'm sure she can fit you into something that fits you're needs.

Stop by & see Jamie on the way home from the boat & find yourself a pair of shades (prescription or non prescrip) that fits you're needs.

She's a fisherman's best optician!!!