NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   NJFishing.com Best Of (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sad day for NJF... RIP LAB...... (https://www.njfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60078)

broken bobber 04-10-2013 12:35 PM

Sad day for NJF... RIP LAB......

6 Attachment(s)
Well the word is out on Mikes FB page so now I will comment....and sad day for NJF and the fishing world is an UNDERSTATEMENT......

TNT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.......:(

early this morning I got the call from Mikes son that I have tradgically lost my Best Friend,Confidant, Brother, and Bow Monkey... and on the anniversary of another lost friend 5yrs ago today.....

Mike would go to the ends of the earth for me as I would have for him..... so many fun moments this guy brought into my life I cant list them all......

I have SO MUCH MORE TO SAY but I really cant stop the tears and I am so ****ing heart broken over this its unreal and so ****ing difficult.....

I would ask people not to speculate at this time as to exactly what happned and to respect his family who are DEVISTATED as I am....

My prayers go out to Lady Di, Mick, Kimberly and the rest of his family....... MR. WELLS..... YOU ARE UNREPLACEABLE AND EVERYTIME I LOOK TO THE BOW OF TNT I WILL SHEAD A TEAR...... CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE GONE... LUV U MAN....

sportfishingusa 04-10-2013 12:39 PM

Re: Sad day for NJF... RIP LAB......

Such a horrible day, i am so sorry for your loss and thoughts go out to the entire family.. Such a tragedy and is making me sick to my stomach.. So so sorry tom and the entire family.

Fish Stix 04-10-2013 12:42 PM

I'm so sorry. Horrible news. Your right he could never be replaced. He was one of a kind. Mike will be missed by all. RIP Mike.

LeftyReeler 04-10-2013 12:42 PM

Speechless...

RIP good buddy, my prayers to the FAMILY

jmurr711 04-10-2013 12:43 PM

My deepest condolences to Mikes family & I know how close you 2 were BB. He had such a big heart & did so much for me through the years I really do not think he knew how much it meant to me.Tom if you find out anything that can be done donations or whatever please contact me. He finally got that PUOSU crown finally & no one deserved it more.Rest in peace old timer love, philthy philly kid

Skolmann 04-10-2013 12:45 PM

Condolences to you and his family.

May you rest in peace Mike and always have the perfect fluke drift.

mboy 04-10-2013 12:47 PM

R.i.p. Lab!

Jay 04-10-2013 12:47 PM

I'm dumbfounded about the news. My prayers are with his family and the fishing community. We definitely lost a great fisherman and friend. Tight lines in heaven buddy! :(

shrimpman steve 04-10-2013 12:47 PM

Out fishing now and just got the word. Mike RIP!

Michael82929 04-10-2013 12:49 PM

Tom - words can't describe - speechless. I am in a state of shock based on this post... I am soo sorry for your lost and to his family.

Mike was a great man and cared about a lot of people and was a valued source of entertainment and laughter to the members of njfishing.

Mike is one of a kind and will be sorely missed but never forgotten.