PDA

View Full Version : Packing the burb, and headed south.......

shrimpman steve
01-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Heading to cape may with some board members to fish with down deep for some big tog. Hoping to repeat last weeks action with some piggies! Driving down this PM and fishing sunday, will post report late sunday or monday AM.

Going to head to monksville now and meet some of the ice fisherman going out on the meet and greet. Good luck to all who are heading out this weekend!

reefsquater
01-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Don't be afraid to share any of those hermit crabs! I suggest finding the tallest guy on the boat and offering him some:D

SaltLife1980
01-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Good luck steve.. hope you catch em good

Fishguts
01-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Don't be afraid to share any of those hermit crabs! I suggest finding the tallest guy on the boat and offering him some:D

Best of luck on this trip. I know you have really been looking forward to it. Please post a full detailed report of the trip and boat.

JonDevin
01-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Take me...take me....

jmurr711
01-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Best of luck on this trip. I know you have really been looking forward to it. Please post a full detailed report of the trip and boat.
shouldn't you be oystering or catching "trout" in shorts?????????

good luck softbait hope theres a teenager down there

Fishguts
01-05-2013, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=jmurr711]shouldn't you be oystering or catching "trout" in shorts

Hit the trout good again today. Lots of fish in the 20 to 21" range. Lol reef is a former Pawleys resident (temporarly displaced to a cold northern climate) that hooked me up down here . BTW I am picking a bud up at the airport in the am (yaks in truck) and gonning to get a few bushel of oysters first thing. The trout beating is schedualed for 2 pm.

reefsquater
01-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Lol Birch, I knew you would be reading a thread with packing and headed south in the title!

South turned to north as something happened with us going on the down deep??? To bad, really wanted to check out their operation for some upcoming charters. Probably put the trips together up this way again, not that your thin blood could handle it