PDA

View Full Version : Deal Lake 3/6 Local Pond 3/8 Report

snapperbluefish101
03-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Hit Deal Lake on sunday. Tried for bass in the back pocket of the lake, no suck luck. Then went back to the main lake and used worms and started getting some white perch. In total I caught about 10 perch, 1 chub/golden shiner. Oh yeah, on like my last cast I caught my personel best:D yellow perch at about 10-11 inches. This fish was full of eggs or semon and was ready to spawn. ......

Todays report: today I hit a pond in Tinton Falls near my house. I caught about 15 bullhead catfish and some small bluegills. It was instant action from start to finish. Nothing like spring sweetwater fishing when you have a couple of hours to spare.

SNAPPERHEAD

bunker dunker
03-09-2011, 07:36 AM
adda boy snapper,keep up the catching.:)

Jerseydix
03-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the report, This lake usually turns on early in the season. Always lots of white perch around (wear gloves) lol, Also some BIG crappie in there if you can find them(lay downs). This year I'm determined to catch on of them pike/musky's that the state has been stocking there for years. Tight lines.

dfish28
03-12-2011, 08:59 AM
where is there a lake in tinton falls?

snapperbluefish101
03-12-2011, 09:20 PM
There is one by the monmouth falcons football field in the back. So far I have caught bullhead catfish, some small bluegill, and a golden shiner there. No bass.... yet.

SNAPPERHEAD